The SAT is one of the most intimidating examinations of all. It is not even directly related to your school and thus an important question that arises is why take the SAT. But there are many good reasons for that and this exam holds a lot of importance.
If you are taking preparation for SAT from any SAT coaching institute they will most certainly guide you throughout all the process that you have to undergo for giving SAT. They will also explain you as to how this test affects any college option of your choice. But there lies other considerations too. Here are some reasons that you might consider while taking the SAT and sometimes it can also be better for you that the ACT.
- When you are applying for any college then most certainly you will need to submit your SAT or your ACT scores. You must remember that any college that you apply for will require your SAT scores or your ACT scores or sometimes both of them. There is no college that will accept the scores of one but not the other. While taking SAT prep courses in Bangalore you should also be aware of the fact there is a growing number of some colleges out there that either don’t require your SAT scores or don’t even want your test scores. But then, these schools remain in the exception case and not a rule. But most of the time, colleges want or rather demand to see your SAT or your ACT scores. So, the main point is by taking the SAT or the ACT you will have a lot of college options open that would have been closed to you otherwise.
- There are some colleges that guarantee you with certain scholarship programs or scholarship money and they do so, on the basis of your SAT or ACT scores. This usually becomes a huge opportunity and since colleges are expensive, so, you might as well qualify your SAT or ACT with good scores and you might stand a chance to save lot money or even all of it while entering a college.
- If not all but a surprising range of companies can do even ask you your SAT or ACT scores that can include entry level consulting applicants to senior level banking applicants. This may not be practiced in every usual case but you can’t miss out on that perfect job just because you don’t have your test scores and you don’t have them.
- One of the biggest reasons of taking the SAT specifically is that it doesn’t include the science section but the ACT does. The SAT may include some scientific reading passages along with some data interpretation but if science is your nightmare then taking SAT is the best option and to avoid ACT.
- Some state also requires the SAT score and this time you don’t have any other option left.
So, ultimate taking the SAT seems to be the best option before applying for colleges.